CRMSE welcomes advisory members from the San Diego Community at large who are invested in advancing mathematics and science education. The advisory board members are active in revising existing initiatives and help to develop new initiatives. Advisory Board members include:
- Mike Chapin, Board of Directors, Retired CEO, Geocon, Inc.
- Dinah Brown, Coordinator of Curriculum and Instruction, Del Mar School District
- Mark Alcorn, Mathematics Coordinator, San Diego County Office of Education
- Michelle Bunn, Project Lead the Way Affiliate Director, San Diego State University
- Jim Herrick, Associate Vice President for Special Projects, San Diego State University
- Cheryl Hibbein, Executive Director, Office of Secondary Schools, San Diego Unified School District
- Virginia Loh-Hagan, Educator and author, School of Teacher Education, San Diego State University
- Bill Miller, Retired teacher and entrepreneur
- Perla Myers, Associate Dean, Arts & Letters, University of San Diego
- Mica Pollock, Director of the Center for Research on Education Equity, Assessment, and Teaching Excellence (CREATE), Univeristy of California, San Diego
The latest meeting of the CRMSE Advisory Board was held on January 27, 2017, at CRMSE.