What's your journey?
Aztec Journey: Sophomore, Upper Division and Transfer Student
In 2015-16, Villa Alvarado, Piedra del Sol and Tarastec Apartments will be home to the Aztec
Journey community. This independent
living environment will feature:
· Fully furnished apartment units
· Option to request up to 3 roommates to share an
apartment, regardless of gender
· No RAs (limited Community Assistants who cater to the
needs of second year and upper division students)
· Programming featuring support for career development,
internship scouting, finances, study abroad opportunities and more
· Less restrictive guest policies
· 9-month academic year License Agreement in Villa Alvarado and Tarastec (late August through mid May)
· 11.5-month License Agreement in Piedra del Sol (late August through mid August). Piedra del Sol Addendum required.
· No meal plan required (residents may choose an
optional Apartment Meal Plan)
· Residents sign individual license agreements (no
shared rent so you are not responsible for your roommate’s expenses if they
decide to leave the room/apartment)
· Utilities, Cable and WiFi are included in the lease (no splitting
costs with roommates or multiple bills)
Apply now through your WebPortal. Space in the Aztec Journey community will be available on a first come, first served basis.