What's your journey?
Aztec Journey: Sophomore, Upper Division and Transfer Student
Community. Visit our open houses during Explore SDSU on Saturday, March 14th from 9am to 2pm at Piedra del Sol and Villa Alvarado.
In 2015-16, Villa Alvarado, Piedra del Sol and Tarastec Apartments will be home to the Aztec
Journey community. This independent
living environment will feature:
· Fully furnished apartment units
· Option to request up to 3 roommates to share an
apartment, regardless of gender
· No RAs (limited Community Assistants who cater to the
needs of second year and upper division students)
· Programming featuring support for career development,
internship scouting, finances, study abroad opportunities and more
· Less restrictive guest policies
· 9-month academic year License Agreement in Villa Alvarado and Tarastec (late August through mid May)
· 11.5-month License Agreement in Piedra del Sol (late August through mid August). Piedra del Sol Addendum required.
· No meal plan required (residents may choose an
optional Apartment Meal Plan)
· Residents sign individual license agreements (no
shared rent so you are not responsible for your roommate’s expenses if they
decide to leave the room/apartment)
· Utilities, Cable and WiFi are included in the lease (no splitting
costs with roommates or multiple bills)
Apply now through your WebPortal.