What we offer
- Triple rooms: Triple occupancy accommodations: They are the best value and offer the greatest opportunity to develop a large social network.
- Double rooms: Double occupancy accommodations: They also offer a great opportunity to develop a large social network. A typical double room has dimensions of 11 feet by 15 feet and the ceiling is 8 feet high in most rooms. There is a price difference for the double rooms.
- Single rooms: Single occupancy accommodations: There is a price difference for the single rooms.
Each room is equipped with a bed, desk and chair, dresser, closet and bookshelf for each resident. The buildings and floors are co-ed; the rooms and bathrooms are single-gender.
Many amenities are also included:
• the housing contract includes room and meals (except in Villa Alvarado where non first-time freshmen do not have to have a meal plan).
• wireless internet
• local cable television service
• Aztec Recreation Center membership
• Aztec Aquaplex membership
• live-in Residence Hall Coordinator
• live-in Resident Advisor/Community Advisor on each floor
• access to a Residential Connectivity Assistant
• trash cans in rooms (one per resident)
• community kitchen in most halls
• television lounge
• recreation room
• laundry room
• study and seminar rooms
• access to STAR Centers (academic resource labs)
• 24-hour front desk operation
• custodial service in common areas
• weekly newsletter (Hall Street Journal)