Several servers and services will be affected during the six-hour outage.
Due to an ongoing infrastructure upgrade, the University Computer Operations (UCO) Data Center has scheduled a power outage so that the contractors can complete required electrical work related to the installation of new air conditioning units.
The scheduled power outage of the UCO Data Center will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 23.
The servers and services that will be affected include:
- SDSU homepage (www.sdsu.edu)
- E-mail systems
- Web services
- List server (lists.sdsu.edu)
- MeetingMaker calendar and connectors (calendar.sdsu.edu)
- SIMSR database systems
- Oracle financials systems
- Storage systems
- Campus wireless
- Various other servers managed by other departments such as Blackboard
For questions or concerns regarding this outage, please feel free to contact Edgar Hodge at email@example.com
or the computer operations staff at 619-594-2594.