Fifteen student groups affiliated with the College of Business Administration will line North Library Walkway.
One of the best ways to make the most of your student experience to build a network of like-minded students.
To help students network, the Associated Business Student Council will host an information fair, dubbed "Explore ABSC @ San Diego State University," on the North Library Walkway on Wednesday, Feb. 1.
The college council for the College of Business Adminstration wrote and produced a video to promote the event.
“We wanted to capture the idea of brightening up your college experience,” said Kristen DuFour, vice president of communications for ABSC. “Organizations can enhance your personal and professional life and we hope to make it really apparent to students that the more you get involved, the more exciting your college experience will be.”
All student organizations affiliated with the College of Business Administration will attend the event targeted at SDSU business and pre-business students, including:
- Associated Students
- American Marketing Association
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Environment Business Society (E3)
- Financial Investment Society
- Financial Planners Association
- Hispanic Business Student Alliance
- International Business Society
- Real Estate Society
- Students in Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Students Accounting Society
For more information on the Associated Business Student Council, visit www.as.sdsu.edu/absc.