Monday, February 25, 2013
Campus Year-End Deadlines
A list of fiscal year-end deadlines is available for faculty and staff.
March 15, 2013
- Submission of final close requests for goods and service orders charged to the FY2012/2013 fiscal year
April 5, 2013
- Facilities Services Deadline for Receipt of New Work Orders for projects over $2,500. No estimates can be provided.
- Deadline for Requisitions exceeding $50,000 for goods and services and requisitions exceeding $600,000 for construction projects
May 1, 2013
- Access to Oracle for submission and approval of requisitions charged to the FY2012/2013 fiscal year will be disabled at end of business. See Contract and Procurement Management Deadlines for more information.
May 2, 2013
- All requisitions with status of ‘still in process’, ‘returned’, or ‘rejected’ will be cancelled. These will need to be resubmitted when the FY2013/2014 general ledger is opened on June 3, 2013.
May 8, 2013
- Last day for TNS work orders that will be completed/closed for FY2012/2013.
May 13, 2013
- Final day to Submit Expenditure Transfers to Accounting Services for July 2012 - April 2013 activity.
May 31, 2013
- Facilities Services Deadline for Vehicle Maintenance, Gas & Oil, Completed Work Orders. All Facilities Services Vehicle Maintenance, Gas & Oil, or Work Orders not completed by this date will be billed to FY2013/2014.
June 3, 2013
- Last day for bulk mail for FY2012/2013.
- Last day for department to request corrections to billings for: TNS, FACILITIES SERVICES, REPROGRAPHICS, COPY CENTER, MAIL AND MATERIAL MANAGEMENT.
June 3, 2013
- Access to the FY2013/2014 General Ledger (01-JUL-2013) will be enabled for submission of requisitions charged to the FY2013/2014 fiscal year. See Contract and Procurement Management Deadlines for more information.
- Last day for Reprographics services and Copy Center orders for FY2012/2013.
June 11, 2013
- Last day for FY2012/2013 for: INTERNATIONAL MAIL, DOMESTIC MAIL, OUTGOING FREIGHT SHIPMENTS, AND COPY CENTER COPIER COUNTS/CHARGES.
- Last day to submit billing requests to Accounting Services for inclusion in current fiscal year accruals.
June 14, 2013
- Final day to submit Labor Cost Distribution Adjustment to Budget & Finance.
- Deadline for submitting travel claims for travel during current fiscal year to ensure the use of current year funds. JUNE TRAVEL DEADLINE for submittal of T2’s for travel DURING JUNE is June 14, 2013.
June 18, 2013
- OFFICE MAX Deadline - See Contract and Procurement Management Deadlines for more information.
June 19, 2013
- Procurement Credit Card (PCC) charges must be made by June 19, 2013 and POSTED by June 20, 2013, in order to be charged to your 2012/2013 fiscal year budget.
- Final day to submit Expenditure Transfers to Accounting Services for FY 2012/2013.
- Final day to submit Budget Transfers to Budget & Finance for FY 2012/2013
June 20, 2013
- Last day for FY2012/2013 for: MOVING SERVICES REQUESTS.
June 21, 2013
- Final day to submit Small Dollar Employee Reimbursements, Petty Cash, Guest Lecturer, Fed Ex, Check Requests, Memberships, Phone Bills, etc. to Accounts Payable (NO INVOICE=NO ACCRUAL).
- Last day to submit Current Year invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Last day for Library to submit Accounts Payable Non PO Invoices.
- Corporate Travel Card (CTC) charges must be made by June 21, 2013 and POSTED by June 24, 2013, in order to be charged to your 2012/2013 fiscal year budget
June 27, 2013
June 28, 2013
- Final day for manual input into Oracle AR by 1:00 p.m.-Receivables Invoice Entry will be disabled.
- Deadline for University Cashier's Office to Receipt Deposits is 3:00PM for FY2012/2013.
- Access to Oracle for submission and approval of requisitions charged to the FY2013/2014 fiscal year will be disabled to allow for the year end closing process
June 30, 2013
- All goods/services for 2012/2013 must be ordered, received and delivered.
- Last day to enter receiving information for items delivered directly to Departments.
July 1, 2013
- Final day to submit Chargebacks and Cash Transfers to Accounting Services.
- Final day to submit Telephone & Utility Actuals or Accruals (please indicate which) to AR and AP.
July 5, 2013
- AP travel accruals to Accounting Services
July 8, 2013
- All Oracle access enabled for FY 2013/2014
July 9, 2013
- Reconciliations with Auxiliaries complete (AR/AP & AP/AR).
Faculty members may, with the approval of their department
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday, September 19.
The SDSU Police will host an emergency drill from 8 a.m. to noon
Grades must be submitted by July 11 for S1 and August 15 for T1
Grades must be submitted by May 20 at 11 p.m.
A list of fiscal year-end deadlines is available for faculty and
Several campus offices will be closed during the holiday season.
Grades must be submitted by Dec. 31 at 11 p.m.
Tips on ways to practice safety and what SDSU communications
SDSU will test its emergency communications tools during the
The SDSU Center for Human Resources can assist employees through
Local institutions are working together in support of the “Not
blog comments powered by
Latest NewsCenter Stories