Jasmine Pablo is a senior majoring in gerontology. Originally from Stockton, California, Pablo is the president of the Gerontology Student Association. She loves the atmosphere of SDSU and appreciates the unique opportunities being an Aztec provides.
1. Why did you choose SDSU?
I chose SDSU because I wanted to be close to the beach and I liked San Diego.
2. What inspired you to declare your major?
A professor in one of my public health classes encouraged us to look into gerontology and I became very interested!
3. What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
That the world does not owe me anything, and I have to work hard to get what I want.
4. What are your future goals?
I hope to travel the world!
5. What is the first website you look at every day?
I check Instagram.
6. What experience at SDSU has changed your life the most?
I think my whole experience at SDSU has changed my life, I have become more independent and have experienced more throughout these last few years than ever before.
7. What is the most interesting or surprising thing about you?
An interesting thing about me is that I studied abroad in China.
1. What was the last movie you saw? Thumbs up or down?
"Saving Mr. Banks." Thumb up!
2. What city would you like to visit or visit again?
I want to visit New York City and be in Times Square on New Years.
3. What kind of music do you listen to/what are your favorite bands?
I like all kinds of music. Country, hip hop, reggae and house music.