..To Do List...
These items need to be completed prior to admission to SDSU's Credential program. Some items can be in progress when applying, but MUST be complete before admission.
1. Create an account in the Online Supplementary Program application.
2. Apply to SDSU for Graduate Admission
3. Complete the following pre-requisite courses: (see list of approved equivalents)
- TE 280___
- Math 210 (Multiple Subject only)___
- SPED 450___
4. Basic Skills Requirement (CBEST)
5. Subject Matter Competency
6. Apply for a Certificate of Clearance or Emergency Teaching Permit
7. Add information to the online supplementary program application
8. Complete an Early Field Experience
9. Write Personal Narrative
10. Complete the Documentation for Student Teaching (Single subject only)
11. Identify two references—get email addresses
12. Obtain a copy of negative TB test
13. Finish, review, and submit online supplementary program application
Group interviews will be held in Early March and April.
Please be aware that there are additional exit requirements required to earn your credential. These must be completed by the time you finish the credential program.
Printable version below.