Beginning with Fall 2015 admission students will be required to pay a $300 fee for the edTPA. Read more.
..To Do List...
items needed when applying to SDSU's Credential program
1. Create an account in the Online Supplementary Program application.
2. Apply to SDSU for Graduate Admission
3. Complete the following pre-requisite courses: (see list of approved equivalents)
- TE 280___
- Math 210 (Multiple Subject only)___
- SPED 450___
4. Basic Skills Requirement (CBEST)
5. Subject Matter Competency
6. Apply for a Certificate of Clearance or Emergency Teaching Permit
7. Add information to the online supplementary program application
8. Complete an Early Field Experience
9. Write Personal Narrative
10. Complete the Documentation for Student Teaching (Single subject only)
11. Identify two references—get email addresses
12. Obtain a copy of negative TB test
13. Finish, review, and submit online supplementary program application
Group interviews will be held in Early March and April.
Please be aware that there are additional exit requirement steps involved.
Printable version below.