Content Skip to content.
San Diego State University

SDSU Division of Student Affairs

Resources for Faculty and Staff Provided by the Division of Student Affairs

  • In the right place? If you're looking for SDSU-wide faculty/staff resources, visit the link on the campus Faculty/Staff page


Learn about resources for SDSU faculty and staff that are provided by these Student Affairs departments:

Photo: Classroom sceneCareer Services
Learn how to request a presentation for your classroom, how to refer students to Career Services, how to write references, and more.

Communications Services
Creates a wide variety of professional print and electronic communications for the Division of Student Affairs and its departments.

Counseling & Psychological Services
Find tips for helping emotionally distressed students, guidelines for referring students to Counseling & Psychological Services, and information for dealing with the aftermath of a tragedy.

Information Systems - Desktop Support Group
Get help if you are a member of Student Affairs and experiencing a computer problem.

  • See the Network Status Updates site, a “one-stop-shop” where staff, faculty and students can go for updates on what’s working and what’s not.  

Learn about student procedures for filing grievances against members of the faculty.

Student Disability Services
Learn about the roles and responsibilities of faculty and staff in providing mandated accommodations and services to students.

Student Health Services
Find out how to schedule Peer Health Educator (PHE) presentations for the SDSU community on a variety of topics including alcohol and other drugs, FratMANners, and sexual health.

Student Life and Leadership
All student organizations are required to have an eligible on-campus SDSU staff or faculty advisor. Advisors must be either part-time or full-time employees. Learn about the role and responsibilities of being a student organization advisor.

Student Rights and Responsibilities
Find recommendations for faculty if a student engages in cheating or class disruption.

Student Testing, Assessment and Research (Test Office)
Faculty and staff may file an "Assessment and Research Project Request Form" to seek data on projects that will help further the division's mission.