Content Skip to content.
San Diego State University

Student Ability Success Ctr

Emotional Support Animals

Emotional Support Animals (animals prescribed by health care professionals for emotional support) are not permitted in campus buildings, but may be permitted in places of residence.  You should check with your residential provider for requirements and more information.

 Housing Requests and Procedures for Students with Disabilities